Thursday, November 29, 2007

Game Over :Part 1

The comic about SK's closure and the members' reactions. This is the first part.

Also I would like to announce the winner of the secret contest I was holding. How did I get the winner? Simple, for every comment in each comic post a person made, that was one entry. If they are on my mailing list, another entry. The prize money came from affiliate earnings plus a little extra from me. In the future, all affiliate earnings will go to prizes, so if you buy through my Play-Asia link, tell me so I can add a bonus entry for you too! Thank you for supporting SK Comics!

The winner is: Mist!

Your prize is a DQ4 soundtrack that I polled about on my SK blog.



9 comments:

Anonymous said...

Look on the bright side, we don't have to write a report.

Anonymous said...

OMG. THIS IS SUCH A COOL ARC. EVERYONE IS COMING BACK! XD

Anonymous said...

So when dose the war start?

I love it BTW

Anonymous said...

Got Anymore Fireworks? =P

Anonymous said...

is that me burning down SQEX HQ?

Zeefer said...

"Oh! My car!"
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=VOucGtR07so&feature=related

Anonymous said...

Haha! Awesome, I can't wait until #2

Anonymous said...

Oh yeah you mess with me you get showered by lightning. I love it btw especially rpg's grin.

Anonymous said...

That made me laugh...

...if only it were true... T.T