Sunday, May 13, 2007

SK is closing comic

Ever since I joined SK back in 2005, people have been saying stuff like "Is this site gonna close down? When?" over and over again. It kinda annoyed me. I drew these pages after coming back from Hobbystar's FanExpo in September 2006 (actually on the train ride back home XD).

I do plan on going to the next FanExpo and if I manage to score some more posters, I'll definitely give some away like last time to Slimeknights.

I do think that this type of action will happen if Slimeknights closes. I hope SE employees have good insurance...



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

lol....that is the truth.... :)

Anonymous said...

I like this one even better than the one that's about me. Those Dragon Quest menus were very cleverly implemented. Bravo!

Zeefer said...

awww.. that poor girl looking for her coworkers...

Anonymous said...

Heh, I love the action command. nice touch.